Education/Dietetics/Nutrition/Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Pathology
- Who: Volunteer with our not-for-profit partner at a centre for children with disabilities for between 2-4 weeks. Work with staff to ensure referrals, assessments and implementation of individualised treatment plans occur at this progressive, early intervention facility. OR volunteer at a rehabilitation military hospital for returned soldiers with significant neurological and spinal injuries and collaborate with staff as they focus on rehabilitation therapy and getting clients back into their own homes.
- What: Work under the guidance of an Australian Health Professional (Speech Pathologist), in small inter-professional groups with infants, children and adult clients. You will work collaboratively with local staff to apply current therapies and practices to enhance client outcomes, and provide professional education for local staff and the family members of clients at the centres.
- Where: Lviv, Ukraine (1 hour flight to Kyiv)
- 17th January to 31st January (2 weeks)
- 17th January to 7th February (3 weeks)
- 17th January to 14th February (4 weeks)
- ONLY ONE PLACE LEFT FOR JANUARY 2020!!!
- Applications close 22 November 2019!! Get in quick!!
- Duration: 2, 3 or 4 Weeks (you may choose to leave after the first 2 weeks)
- Suitable for: Dietetics, Nutrition, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Education (Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary) university and college students (incl. Post Grad and Masters students) who have completed at least the 1st year of their studies. Also open to Professionals.
- 2 weeks: $2705 USD
- 3 weeks: $3209 USD
- 4 weeks: $3640 USD
- Click on "More Info" for inclusions
- Applications close:
- 22 November (8 weeks prior to departure)
- You must have a valid passport at time of application (to allow us time to complete all visa requirements)
More info... Apply Now