Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Marketing, Education, Business or Commerce
Speech Therapy (x1), Marketing (x1), Business (x1) and Education (x1) Volunteers
- Who: Spend time with this small not-for-profit organisation who provide care and education to abandoned children, some with physical and/or intellectual disability.
- What:Volunteers will work on specific projects sharing knowledge, training and developing, and upskilling local staff. Projects include: Health: Work alongside local staff to deliver health care specific to client's needs - dependent on your area of expertise, Educator/Teacher - focus on development of inclusive education documentation, teach children and up-skill local staff, Commerce - development of pro-forma’s for governance and assist with documentation to enhance current workplace protocol, Marketing – development of marketing strategies to assist with communication and fund-raising.
- Where: Kolkata (Calcutta), India.
- When: Dates open for negotiation - please contact us for more details. Applications Open Now!
- Duration: Minimum 3 weeks
- Suitable for:
- Speech Therapist experienced with TOBII Eye Tracking software
- Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist (experienced with clients with Cerebral Palsy)
- Marketer (prefer experience with photoshop, and desktop publishing)
- Educator/Teacher (Primary or Secondary)
- (2nd, 3rd or 4th year under-graduate or post graduate students and professionals welcome)
- Group size: Min. 1 participant, Max. 4 participants
- Cost: From $2517USD - dependent on length of time. Contact us for more information.
More info... Apply Now