Speech Therapy, Marketing, Education, Business Placement
Speech Therapy (x1), Marketing (x1), Business (x1) and Education (x1) Volunteers
- Who: Spend time with this small not-for-profit organisation who provide care and education to abandoned children, some with physical and/or intellectual disability.
- What:Volunteers will work on specific projects sharing knowledge, training and developing, and upskilling local staff. Projects include: Speech Therapist - teacher training for TOBII Eye Tracker software, Educator/teacher - assisting local teachers with education and curriculum development for children, including development of inclusive education documentation, Business Management - development of pro-forma’s for governance documents, Marketing – development of marketing strategies to assist with communication and fund-raising.
- Where: Kolkata (Calcutta), India.
- When: Dates to be confirmed by individual volunteer Applications Open Now!
- Duration: Minimum 3 weeks
- Suitable for:
- Speech Therapist experienced with TOBII Eye Tracking software (Professional preferred)
- Marketing professional or 3rd or 4th year under graduate/post graduate student or Professional
- Education professional or 3rd or 4th year under graduate/post graduate student or Professional
- Business Management professional or 3rd or 4th year under graduate/post graduate student or Professional.
- Group size: Min. 1 participant, Max. 4 participants
- Cost: Negotiable - dependent on length of time
More info... Apply Now
Health (multi discipline) and Education Placement
Health and Education Volunteers (x12)
- Who: Spend time at this large residential care and education facility for children and adults with physical, intellectual and metal health disabilities.
- What: Volunteers will work collaboratively with local staff in small inter-professional groups to assist with education and treatments for a wide range of clients. You will have the chance to apply current therapies and practices to enhance client outcomes.
- Where: Katwa, rural West-Bengal, India.
- January 4-31 2019 Applications are now closed.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Suitable for: Physiotherapy, Exercise Science, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Nursing, Nutrition & Dietetic, Health Promotion, Social Work and Education (Early childhood, Primary and Secondary) 2nd, 3rd or 4th year under graduate/post graduate students or Professionals
- Group size: Max. 12 participants
- $4699 AUD. Click on "More Info" for inclusions
- Applications Close: 8 weeks prior to departure
More info... Apply Now