Disability Rehabilitation & Training Project (Health) AND Commerce (Marketing) AND Education (inclusive) Internship
Speech Therapy (x1), Marketing (x1), Business (x1) and Education (x1) Volunteers
- Who: Spend time with this small not-for-profit organisation who provide care and education to abandoned children, some with physical and/or intellectual disability.
- What:Volunteers will work on specific projects sharing knowledge, training and developing, and up-skilling local staff.
- Health: Work alongside local staff to deliver health care specific to client's needs - dependent on your area of expertise and up-skill local staff,
- Educator/Teacher - focus on development of inclusive education documentation, teach children and up-skill local staff,
- Commerce - development of pro-forma’s for governance and assist with documentation to enhance current workplace protocol and up-skill local staff,
- Marketing – development of marketing strategies to assist with communication and fund-raising and up-skill local staff.
- Where: Kolkata (Calcutta), India.
- When: Dates can be negotiated to suit your needs. Contact us for more details.
- Duration: Min. 2 weeks Max. 12 weeks
- Suitable for:
- Speech Pathologist (prefer experienced with TOBII Eye Tracking software, but not essential)
- Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist (prefer experienced with clients with Cerebral Palsy)
- Marketer (prefer experience with photo-shop, and desktop publishing)
- Educator/Teacher (Early Childhood, Primary or Secondary)
- Open to College and University students who have completed at least their 1st year or their studies AND Professionals
- Group size: Min. 1 participant, Max. 4 participants
- Cost: From $2517 USD - dependent on length of time. Contact us for more information.
- Applications Close:
- 8 weeks prior to departure
- You must have a valid passport at time of application (to allow sufficient time for visa processing
More info... Apply Now
Inclusive Education and Disability Rehabilitation Project
Health and Education Volunteers (x12)
- Who: Spend time at this large residential care and education facility for children and adults with physical, intellectual and metal health disabilities.
- What: Volunteers will work collaboratively with local staff in small inter-professional groups to assist with education and treatments for a wide range of clients. You will have the chance to apply current therapies and practices to enhance client outcomes.
- Where: Katwa, rural West-Bengal, India.
- Contact us to identify dates that suit your needs.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Suitable for: Physiotherapy, Exercise Science, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Nursing, Nutrition & Dietetic, Health Promotion, Social Work and Education (Early childhood, Primary and Secondary) 2nd, 3rd or 4th year under graduate/post graduate students or Professionals
- Group size: Max. 12 participants
- Please email us for more information.
- Click on "More Info" for inclusions
- Applications Close: 8 weeks prior to departure
More info... Apply Now