International Education (Early Childhood, Primary & Secondary) Internship
Suits: Education/Teaching Volunteers
- Who: Work collaboratively with primary or secondary teachers and students at this city pre-primary to secondary high school, instructing national and international students in a variety of subjects. Secondary high school students complete Year 11 and 12 using the Western Australian Curriculum Education (WACE) program.
- What: Volunteers will spend time in the classroom in teaching roles, and as mentors with local students undertaking their education in the English language. You may also be asked to share your teaching experiences with local staff to enhance their professional development. University/College students may accrue from 160 to 680 voluntary work experience hours.
- Where: Shanghai, China
- Support: You will be supported by local staff in-country and Development Together provides remote support
- When: Dates can be negotiated to suit your time frame. Contact us if you would like varied time frames to what we offer below.
- Applications Now Open!
- To apply, Click on the "Apply Now" Button below
- For more information about the itinerary, inclusions and exclusions etc. Click on the "More Info" Button below
- Duration: From 4 to 16 weeks (negotiable)
- Suitable For: Education/Teaching (Early Childhood, Primary or Secondary) University/College students who have completed at least the 1st year of their studies. Preference is for students with a passion for teaching Math, English, Physics, Chemistry or Business.
- Placement Fees:
- 4 weeks: $999 USD
- 8 weeks: $1299 USD
- 12 weeks: $1550 USD
- 16 weeks: $1750 USD
- Applications Close:
- At least 8 weeks prior to departure
- You MUST have a valid passport at time of application (to allow sufficient time for visa processing)
More info... Apply Now