Education (Secondary) Placement
From 1 to 5 participants
- Who: Work collaboratively with secondary teachers and students at this city high school, instructing national and international students in a variety of subjects, as they undertake their Western Australian Curriculum Education (WACE) in year 11 and 12.
- What: Volunteers will spend time in the classroom in teaching roles, and as mentors with local students undertaking their secondary education in the English language. You may also be asked to share your teaching experiences with local staff to enhance their professional development.
- Where: Shanghai , China
- When: Available immediately or by negotiation. Contact us for more detail. Applications are Open Now!
- Duration: From 4 weeks to 17 weeks (negotiable)
- Suitable for: Education/Teaching (secondary) university or college students in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year under graduate/post graduate year with a passion for teaching Math/English/Physics/Chemistry/Business.
- Cost: From $1299AUD
- See "More Info' for inclusions
More info... Apply Now