Education (Primary & Secondary) Placement
From 1 to 5 participants
- Who: Work collaboratively with primary or secondary teachers and students at this city prep to high school, instructing national and international students in a variety of subjects. High school students complete year 11 and 12 using the Western Australian Curriculum Education (WACE) program.
- What: Volunteers will spend time in the classroom in teaching roles, and as mentors with local students undertaking their secondary education in the English language. You may also be asked to share your teaching experiences with local staff to enhance their professional development.
- Where: Shanghai, China
- When: Available immediately or by negotiation. Contact us for more detail. Applications are Open Now!
- Duration: From 4 weeks to 16 weeks (negotiable). Accrue up to 680 voluntary work experience hours.
- Suitable for: Education/Teaching (primary or secondary) university or college students in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year. Under graduate/post graduate's with a passion for teaching Math/English/Physics/Chemistry/Business.
- 4 weeks: $935 USD
- 8 weeks: $1222 USD
- 12 weeks: $1438 USD
- 16 weeks: $1582 USD
- See "More Info" for inclusions
More info... Apply Now