Education (Early Childhood, Primary & Secondary) Placement
From 1 to 5 participants
- Who: Work collaboratively with primary or secondary teachers and students at this city pre-primary to secondary high school, instructing national and international students in a variety of subjects. Secondary high school students complete Year 11 and 12 using the Western Australian Curriculum Education (WACE) program.
- What: Volunteers will spend time in the classroom in teaching roles, and as mentors with local students undertaking their education in the English language. You may also be asked to share your teaching experiences with local staff to enhance their professional development.
- Where: Shanghai, China
- When: Dates can be negotiated to suit your time frame. Contact us for more detail. Applications Now Open!
- From 1 to 4 months (negotiable)
- Students may accrue up to 680 voluntary work experience hours.
- Suitable for: Education/Teaching (Early Childhood, Primary or Secondary) University or College students who have completed at least the 1st year of their studies. Preference is for students with a passion for teaching Math, English, Physics, Chemistry or Business.
- 1 month: $935 USD
- 2 months: $1222 USD
- 3 months: $1438 USD
- 4 months: $1582 USD
- See "More Info" for inclusions
- Applications Close:
- 8 weeks prior to departure
- You must have a valid passport at time of application (to allow sufficient time for visa processing)
More info... Apply Now